Thursday, August 4, 2011

Around the World Paper Dolls

 An art project in the My Father's World curriculum was to make around the world paper dolls. I showed the girls one way to make their dolls so they were all holding hands and then I let them design their own. PF was disappointed when this set came out with four feet.
Some of the dolls didn't stay connected but we worked with those too. After cutting each doll out, the girls choose a country for each doll. They tried their best to color on each doll tradition attire.

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

fun - I like the paper dolls. I am planning on doing them when we talk about family! :)

Thanks for linking up to the Sunday Showcase - can't wait to see what other fun ideas you link up this week! See you tonight for an all new linky party!!

Bernadette