Monday, February 14, 2011

Two weeks of Valentine fun!

I have had fun these last two weeks celebrating Valentine's Day. I think Dragonfly really enjoyed the activities and her sisters were eager to jump in when they were home. I decided to do one long post to bring all our activities together in one spot plus I included those we did today. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

Raccoon made with hearts.



"H" is for hearts!

Counting with hearts.

Sorting the hearts.

Dragonfly then made her own "H" and put stickers on it.

Links

Heart Dinosaur

Counting with links

Heart sugar cookies.

Valentine's boxes.

"V" is for Valentine

graphing

toothpick hearts.

Size order

Heart sensory bucket

Counting with red pony beads. I added tweezers to this activity.

Counting with hearts.

Matching

Cutting between the Love stamps.

Stamping the "V"