Tuesday, February 15, 2011

B is for Bear

Last night I got everything together to work on the letter B. I wanted it to go along with a book or two. I decided on Goldilocks and the Three Bears and Corduroy. Then I found some worksheets at First School.

Dragonfly's big bear.

Goldilocks patterns. She did well cutting each of the squares out and pasting them on the page in the correct order.

Letter B. She traced each letter and then made a few of her own at the bottom.

We made little puppets for the Goldilocks story. While I read the story, she moved the pieces around.

Daddy read her the Corduroy story and she watched a felt story on youtube of Goldilocks. She also had strips of paper with the letter B on them that she cut between. In the midst of this I was making bows and bread and boxes for ship off to people. It made me laugh that my morning was full of B's as well.

2 comments:

Lone Butterfly said...

What a BEAUTIFUL morning, with a BRIGHT little girl! (And her BRILLIANT Mummy!)

I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What fun letter B activities! I love the acting out the story I think my son would love to do this!