Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday in Dragonfly Preschool


Today we got up and did a few chores before heading to the gym. When we came back from the gym, there were a few things I needed to do on the computer. I put on Letter Factor on one half of the computer and I looked up what I needed to on the other half. Math Factory followed and then Dragonfly requested her magnet dolls. This gave me enough time to get done what I needed to before we started on her trays for the day.

Sorting shapes. I had intended on her coloring these shapes but she does not like the idea of that.
Dressing the snowman.
Biggest to smallest.
Scissor skills.
Tracing.

Free drawing.

Art entitled: Its a Mommy!

Twig blocks. Practicing color matching and fine motor skills.

Counting links. I haven't laminated these or punched a hole in them yet so we just placed the links on each snowman. Dragonfly really had to work to get them together so I know this is a skill we will work on again. We also used this time to talk about greater and less than.

1 comment:

Redneck Geologist said...

Looks like D is learning a lot. What happened to her chin?