Thursday, December 16, 2010

Art Work


The girls have been busy with art work at school. They have come home with some pretty cool pieces. I love this picture of Butterfly's. It is such a great winter scene.

I find it interesting that the school can still create Jewish art but can't do anything that would suggest Jesus exists. PF made the same observation. She thought that religion couldn't be taught in schools and I explained that really it is just Christianity that they have taken out of the schools.


Here is Dragonfly's candy cane. J for Jesus, Red for his blood and white for salvation. I think there was something about salvation and the blood being mixed but I can't remember the rest of what Ms. Joan told me. Just proof that I really need to always write everything down.

No comments: