Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Meal Plan


It has been quite a few months since I have had a full meal plan for the entire month. Last year, I tried a week by week method which worked but also I think caused me more work. I was trying with this monthly plan to simplify our meals a little bit more. I did not plan lunch because it is just Dragonfly and I at home and school lunches are different depending on the girl. Thursday breakfast will be oatmeal if we are out of yogurt. You will also notice that Thursday, Friday and Sunday dinners are the same that is because we love pizza and stir fry. I make them different each time I make it depending on what we have on hand so it never feels like the same meal. Wednesday is my busy day so I wanted crock pot meals. Mondays will be meatless to save us on the cost of meat.
I did a bulk shopping trip last week and got everything I need minus a few fresh ingredients I will need that won't hold up all month long.
I am really excited to get my kitchen back to being organized and running smoothly!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool thanks for the menu plan, now I don't have to make mine for this month! LOL Hey we can switch off each month then we only have to plan every other month! LOL

Redneck Geologist said...

I like Fridays!