Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Preschool Fun

 Since I will no longer have any in preschool come this fall and I still have some random preschool stuff left, I wanted to take advantage of having my niece over for the morning to use some of it up. I also thought it would be a great way to keep everyone in one place and out of the play closet and Grammy's house.
 The girls started off the morning by making blue collages.
 Then went hunting for red, blue, and yellow pom poms.

 Followed by a game off toss.

 The two younger girls were having so much fun with the pom poms that they were not interested in decorating tea pots.

It has been a peaceful morning with the 5 girls and everyone has stayed in the kitchen! Why is this so important....because Zoe is potty training and we want to keep her close to the potty and off the carpet.

No comments: