Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Getting Ready

So I have decided to start blogging on this blog again. This year has been an absolute change for me. My girls are in public school but it is temporary. We will be starting our new school year in June of 2011. Maybe an usual time to start a year but with homeschooling we can be flexible. We have some vacations planned for the fall so we need to get started early so we don't fall behind.

So until June, I will be blogging about what I am doing to prepare for a new school year. I also thought it would be fun to share some of their projects, papers and stories from public school. Even though they are not at home with me all the time, we are still working on many things at home as well. Learning is a constant!

1 comment:

ksjones83 said...

I can't wait to share in the adventures that we are going through as well as reading and talking to you about your adventures! I might just start up my blog doing a bunch of school stuff even starting now. You are an inspiration!