Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Grinch Day

 I was having so much fun on pinterest finding fun things to during December. I came across several fun themed activities for the movie "The Grinch who Stole Christmas". I thought this would be a perfect thing to do while visiting family in GA. My sister was on board as well. We made Grinch cookies, Grinch fruit kabobs, rice crispy treat trees, and Grinch punch!


 The kids each got to decorate their own tree with M&Ms and sprinkles.


 Evan skipped the decorating and went straight to eating.


 After all the snacks were ready and decorated, we headed down to the basement for the movie. I have always loved the cartoon so that was the one we watched.
I did have worksheets for the kids to do following the movie but they were having so much fun with their cousins that I didn't want to bother with having any extra work. I figured it was more important to have play time and soak up the sun outdoors.

No comments: