Thursday, January 26, 2012

Painting Fun

Our friends came over for a painting playdate. This was our last time to get together with them before they move. Saying goodbye is a hard part about military life and something you don't really get used to. You learn to just enjoy the time you have together and keep in touch through facebook and emails.






The girls pictures turned out to be masterpieces and we used up all our paints! I allowed the girls to paint some shells and random wood pieces we had outside as well. Needless to say there was paint everywhere. I am grateful it was a beautiful day and we could do this all outside.

1 comment:

MummyButterfly said...

Love the using up of art materials! How did we manage moving before Facebook? I wonder how many friends from my childhood I would still have if we had been using the internet/Facebook back then!

I LOVE Ladybug's Horse!