Friday, November 18, 2011

Marbles Children's Museum

Nov 2011


Mar 2010


May 2008
 Marbles Children's Museum is one of our favorite places to visit in Raleigh, NC. Marbles, and the children's museum in Chicago are tied as my favorite. When we travel, we try to visit the children's museums along the way. Today, our return to Marbles was made even more fun as we were joined by friends whom had lived near us in New Bern. For laughs, and a comparison of our previous visits to Marbles, I posed the girls in our traditional picture spot. I love to see how much they have grown since the last time we visited. After this picture, my camera died, and I realized that I had forgotten to charge my battery before leaving home. Thank you modern technology! My phone came to the rescue. Problem with the phone's camera is that I have yet to upload pictures so all the fun we had isn't "postable" yet. To sum it up however, the girls got to pretend to be doctors, vets, and waitresses. They learned about life on a ship, created with fabric, painted with water color pencils, played hockey, scooter basketball, dominoes, and learned about running a business.

No comments: